October 3, 2013
- Categories:What to Expect
We’re close enough to Click Retreat to check the weather and start doing laundry before packing!
The weather looks to be in the low 70’s (low 60’s at night, high 60’s/ low 70’s in the daytime) with possible rain. Our activities will vary from the comfort of our retreat homes to outdoor excursions to casual dining. Fashion should be comfortable and versatile, probably with layers.
Suggested Packing List:
- Jeans, active wear pants, and a pair of shorts or casual skirt
- Layering shirts
- Boots if you prefer for traveling and dining
- Rain jacket
- Bras optional 😉
- Water bottle
- Zip lock bags for camera gear (ICO rain & during water activities)
- Ear plugs, sleep mask
- Camera, computer, whatever you need since photography is the, um, focus
- Labeled cords (labels in the packet mailed to you)
- Camera bag/backpack
- Luggage lock if you prefer to lock valuables during the day
- Small (extra) suitcase or bag to take home all of your Click goodies!
Above all, be comfortable in your clothes and in who you are. We can’t wait to meet you, get to know you better, and have a great time together!
Any other packing tips? Post them here in the comments!